Q: How can I create manually a control file for my CodeMeter Dongle?
A: Create CodeMeter Content file for remote activation
If you have an up to date verion of the ProfDia Toolbox (2019 or later) you can use the inbuild function. Otherwise you can create a control file as described in this chapter.
- Ensure that the Dongle is plugged in and the CodeMeter runtime is installed.
- Right click on Windows Desktop
- Select new > Wibu Control File
- CmDongle Remote Programming Context-File is selected by default
- Click on create
- Click on ok
- Wait for the export to be finished
- Click ok
- Find the newely created file "MyCodeMeter.WibuCmRaC" on the Windows Desktop
- Send this file by e-mail to your GTR contact.