ProfDia/F Networkconnection and generating ProfDia/F license
For using ProfDia/F, your PC must be connected to your machine via network. You have to generate a network license for every machine.
These following steps show you how to do that:
- Ensure that your programming pc is connected to you machine.
- The programming PC and the machine must have IP adresses from the same subnet(e.g. PC-Adress: 192.168.0.11; Machine adress: 192.168.0.10).
- Start the program DNC network. This program can be found inside the ProfDia folder on your desktop.
- In the main window select Settings / Einstellungen (A)
- Enter the IP adredd of your connected machine. (B)
- Click the button Check network connection / Prüfe Netzwerkverbindung (C)
- If the machine can be accessed, the hardware adress of the machine is shown and the button Create ProfDia license file / ProfDia Lizenz erzeugen pops up.
- Click the button Create ProfDia license file / ProfDia Lizenz erzeugen (D) and und confirm the pop-up dialog.
- The following confirmation must pop up.
- The License file PD_LCO.txt is in the folder C:\ProfDia. Do a backup of this file! Save this on a save drive. You only can generate the license once for your delivered Cm stick.